Very Hardworkers Handcrème
This is one of Apicares most popular products, and has been for past 20 years. Containing over 50% plant oils, UMF 15+ manuka honey and beeswax creating this thick (almost balm like) hand cream which can be rubbed into splits and cracks. It is designed to stay put and hydrate. It really works! Not just for hands, use also on knees, elbows, heels and cuticles. Massage well into your cracked skin until your skin can't absorb any more cream.
This cream has a lot of natural plant oils so when you first apply your skin will feel a little oily. The oil will be absorbed into the skin, the speed of this will depend on how dry your skin is. Using the cream before you go to bed is a good idea as it gives the crème all night to be absorbed.
Using cotton socks or gloves overnight is recommended for maximum moisturizing. Use Very Hardworkers Handcreme to repair VERY damaged skin. Including skin that is suffering nicks and splits.
- Designed for badly damaged and cracked skin.
- Large volumes of Sweet Almond Oil - one of the oils closest to the oil produced by our own skin, making it an ideal ingredient in a heavy duty hand cream.
- This cream stays where it is needed and really works.
- Very popular with those whose hands are subjected to heavy wear and tear, e.g. florists, builders, nurses etc.
- Subtly fragrance with a blend of pure essential oils.
Made in New Zealand by Apicare
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $50